- Property size 6,443 ft2
Unit 16 - 19272 96th Avenue, Surrey - industrial for sublease
Available October 1, 2020 (possibly sooner).
Total Available Area: 6,443 s.f.*
- Ground Floor Warehouse Area: 4,115 s.f.*
- Ground Floor Office Area: 1,088 s.f.*
- Mezzanine Office Area: 1,240 s.f.*
*Measurements are approximate and must be verified.
- 24’ clear ceiling height
- Two (2) dock-level loading doors
- One (1) grade-level loading door
- Electrical Service: 3 Phase 347/600 Volts - 60 Amps
- Two (2) separate HVAC units (one for each floor of office)
- IL (Light Industrial) zoning
The subject property is located in Surrey’s Port Kells, a strategically positioned and high-demand industrial area, providing convenient access to the Trans-Canada Highway, Highway 15, and most municipalities within Metro Vancouver. The area features an abundance of amenities including restaurants, gas stations, and other service providers.