2298 Queen Street East
2298 Queen Street East Toronto , Ontario M4E 1G8
- Property Size (ft2): 2,320
2298 Queen Street East - Retail for sale
- Type: Retail
- Deal type: Sale / Purchase
- Space Available (ft2): 2,320
- Price ($USD): Contact Us
Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Services Inc. (“JLL” and/or the “Advisor”) is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 2298 Queen Street East (the “Property”). The Property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a two-level retail building, currently built-out as a restaurant & bar in The Beaches neighbourhood. Strategically located at the corner of Queen Street East and Scarborough Road, the Property is approximately 300 meters from the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Building Area: 2,320 s.f. (above grade)
- Lot Area: 1,664 s.f.
- Frontage: 18.5 ft.
- Depth: 90 ft.
- Zoning: CR 2.0 (c1.0, r2.0)
- Maximum Height: 12 metres
- Official Plan: Mixed Use Area
- Year Built: 1910
- Queen Street East TTC Streetcar stop at Silver Birch Avenue, less than 100m from the Property
- Corner property with over 100 feet of street front exposure on Queen Street East and Scarborough Road
- Currently built-out as a restaurant & bar on 1st and 2nd floors, complete with kitchen and bartending equipment
- Vacant possession provides value-add opportunities for either users or investors