Newly Built, Office Professional Centre in North Edmonton
Oasis Wellness Centre: 13613 163 Street Edmonton
- Property size 6,392 ft2
- Property class A
Newly Built, Office Professional Centre in North Edmonton - office for lease
1,086 - 6,392 ft2
Office LeaseCAD $18 - $23
|Leasable Areas:||Main Floor||1,650 - 6,392 SF
|Second Floor||1,086 - 2,831 SF|
|Lease Rate:||Main Floor||Starting at $23.00 PSF|
|Second Floor||Starting at $18.00 PSF|
|Operating Costs:||$11.20 PSF (2020)|
|T.I Allowance:||Main Floor||Negotiable|
|Second Floor||$40.00 PSF|
|Parking:||High parking ratio of 4.3 / 1,000 SF; Free surface parking|
|Signage:||Great opportunity for high exposure exterior and pylon
signage along 137 Avenue
- Spaces available immediately for design and development.
- Situated on the corner of 163 Street and 137 Avenue.
- Ideal space for both medical and professional users such as pharmacy, general practitioners, specialized medical, veterinary services, legal services, insurance agencies, accounting firms and engineering groups.
- Several retail amenities nearby including Cineplex Cinemas North Edmonton, Christy's Corner, and Skyview Power Centre.
- Abundance of natural sunlight throughout the space.
- Located on the corner of 163 Street and 137 Avenue. Situated east of Edmonton Humane Society and south of Twin Willows Golf Club.
- Nestled in between major arterial routes between St. Albert and Edmonton:
170 Street, St. Albert Trail, Anthony Henday Drive and Yellowhead Highway.
- Surrounded by mature, stable neighbourhoods within the northwest quadrant of Edmonton: Wellington, Kensington, Calder, Hudson, Carlisle and much more. An estimated
population of at least 50,000 individuals live within this area.
- Excellent exposure to 137 Avenue with 16,900 vehicles per day (2015). 137 Avenue is a heavily trafficked corridor that travels east to west, connecting northwest Edmonton with northeast neighbourhood communities