Sale / Purchase
- ± 798,012 s.f. land site for development located along highway 13.
- Advantageous zoning that allows for commercial construction with a willingness from the city of Laval to allow for light Industrial as well.
- The site benefits from visibility on Highway 13 with 80,000 cars passing in front of the site weekly.
- Located within a growing ±1,500,000 sf modern industrial park, with access to a growing qualified labour force.
- In the heart of one of Laval’s major retail nodes, adjacent to a ±1,300,000 S.F. retail center.
- Great accessibility: Highways 13 and 440 connect the area seamlessly to the Montréal market as well as to the broader North Shore region.
- Walking score: 72 (Very Walkable - Most errands can be accomplished on foot) – Neighboring services include schools, grocery stores, coffee shops and restaurants and parks.
- Retail services in proximity include: Super C, Winners, Home Sense, Pharmaprix, Gold’s Gym, Walmart, IGA, Canadian Tire etc.
- New development may benefit from the city of Laval`s Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP), a Tax Credit in the form of a financial incentive developed for non-residential building owners.