Ryan Haney joined JLL in March of 2015 as the Practice Lead for the Industrial Team in the Calgary office. He has established a solid reputation in the Calgary market through his ability to complete difficult assignments on behalf of his clients. His strong market knowledge, client-focused drive, competitive spirit and attention to detail have allowed him to consistently perform as a top producer in the Calgary industrial market.
Owner user and investment acquisitions and dispositions; tenant representation and agency leasing; land sales; land acquisitions and design builds
With over 13 years in commercial real estate, Ryan has continually performed at a high level, including achieving a Top 20 Canadian Producer award in his first year with JLL. Prior to joining JLL, Ryan consistently achieved production awards during his 12 year tenure at CBRE's Calgary office, including six consecutive years as a Top 10 Producer in the Calgary office, two Top 20 Canadian Producer awards and the National Team of the Year award for Canada in 2013.
Education and Affiliations
- University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Commerce, International Business
- Top 20 Canadian Producer – 2015
- Panelist, Calgary Leasing Forum – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Moderator, Calgary Real Estate Forum – 2011, 2012
- Alberta Real Estate Association Member
- Board of Directors, Calgary MS Society (2014 – present)
- Volunteer Coach (2010 – present)