Marshall Toner joined JLL in March of 2015. He is responsible for managing and growing the industrial brokerage business across the Canadian market as well as continued representation of clients in day to day industrial real estate transactions. He has extensive knowledge and experience dealing with distribution, manufacturing, and fabrication facilities. He also has a good understanding of logistics and supply chain movement.
Expertise in agency and tenant representation, leasing, acquisition, disposition and site selection of Industrial Properties.
With over 25 years in commercial real estate, Marshall has a long standing reputation for excellent results based on strong values, professionalism and integrity. Prior to joining JLL he was a leading broker for CBRE Limited, with several top 10 placing’s in Canada, including two Colbert Coldwell Awards and the National Team of the Year award for Canada in 2013.
Education and Affiliations
- University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions Practice Group
- Alberta Real Estate Association Member
- Top 10 Canadian Producer – 2015
- Top Gun – Top 10% of Global Professionals - 2015