Senior Vice President
License no. TX - 510337
Pierce Owens’ primary responsibility is the sale of multi-market real estate portfolios on behalf of corporations, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts, financial institutions, and private investors. Disposition methods include individual asset sales, portfolio offerings, net lease sales, and sale-leaseback transactions. Mr. Owens is also a member of the JLL Capital Markets, Net Lease, a select team of experts that specialize in the sale, purchase and recapitalization of net leased industrial, medical, office, retail, and ground lease assets.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Owens was with CBRE Portfolio Services for 14 years. Mr. Owens also has worked for El Paso Corporation (now Kinder Morgan) in a variety of financial roles including energy trading, risk management, and international energy project development.
- Tulane University | Bachelor of Science
- Rice University | Master in Business Administration
- JLL Gold Achiever Award (National) - 2019, 2021
- JLL Top Achiever Award (National) - 2018
- CBRE “Rookie of the Year - 2005
Affiliations and Community Information:
- CCIM, 2007 - present
- Real Estate Advisory Committee member at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
- Jones Partners member and served as an Executive Board Member from 2008- 2013
- Past Board Member of the Jones Graduate School of Business Alumni Association at Rice University.
- American Standard
- Bain Capital
- Central Parking System
- Centre Lane Partners
- Ciena Capital
- Coventry Real Estate Advisors
- DVL, Inc.
- Frank’s International
- Inland Real Estate Group
- Jaylor Holdings
- JC Penney
- Luby’s / Fuddruckers
- ORIX Capital Markets
- Principal Financial Group
- Public Storage, Inc.
- Shell Oil Products Company
- State of Texas
- Sun Capital Partners
- Walmart Stores
- YRG Restaurants
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Zurich Asset Management