Executive Vice President
License no. TX - 309164
Donna Kolius is Executive Vice President of JLL’s Portfolio Disposition Services. Ms. Kolius’ primary focus is the sale of national real estate portfolios for corporations, private investors, financial institutions, and real estate investment trusts.
Disposition methods include Individual asset sales, portfolio offerings, net lease sales, and sale-leaseback transactions.
Prior to joining JLL, Ms. Kolius was with CBRE as Senior Vice President with their Portfolio Services group for 33 years.
Since its inception in 1989, Ms. Kolius and her team has sold 109 portfolios with a total of 2,993 assets and an aggregate sales price of $4.24 billion.
- East Carolina University
- JLL Gold Achiever Award (National) - 2019, 2021
- Top Achiever Award (National) - 2018
- Houston Chamber of Commerce’s Women in the Fast Lane – 2019
- Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence Hall of Fame – 2019
- CBRE Chairman Award for Leadership
- Five-time award winner, Colbert Coldwell Circle
- Ranked 3rd out of 1,800 CBRE Sales Professionals in North America
- Recognized as one of 50 “Superstar Broker” by Real Estate Forum Magazine
- Walmart’s “Broker of the Year” Award
- CBRE’s “Rainmaker” Award
Affiliations and Community Information
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- American Standard
- Bain Capital
- BH Properties
- Central Parking System
- Coventry Real Estate Advisors
- DVL, Inc.
- Frank’s International
- Hudson Advisors
- Inland Real Estate Group
- JC Penney
- JP Morgan Chase
- Luby’s / Fuddruckers
- Millennium Chemicals
- ORIX Capital Markets
- Public Storage, Inc.
- Shell Oil Products Company
- State Farm
- State of Texas
- Sun Capital Partners
- Walmart Stores
- YRG Restaurants
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Zurich Asset Management