Senior Vice President
License no. TX - 510337
Pierce Owens' primary responsibility is the sale of multi-market real estate portfolios on behalf of corporations, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts, financial institutions and private investors. Disposition methods include individual asset sales, portfolio offerings, net lease sales and sale-leaseback transactions. Mr. Owens is also a member of the JLL Capital Markets, Net Lease, a select team of experts that specialize in the sale, purchase and recapitalization of net leased industrial, medical, office, retail and ground lease assets.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Owens was with CBRE Portfolio Services for 14 years. Mr. Owens also has worked for El Paso Corporation (now Kinder Morgan) in a variety of financial roles including energy trading, risk management and international energy project development.
Organizations and Achievements
• JLL Top Achiever Award, 2019, 2020 (National)
• Real Estate Advisory Committee member at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
• Jones Partners member and served as an Executive Board Member from 2008-2013
• Past Board Member of the Jones Graduate School of Business Alumni Association at Rice University
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2007
• Walmart's "Broker of the Year" Award
• Recognized as CBRE Houston's "Rookie of the Year" in 2005
Mr. Owens received his Bachelor of Science at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. In 1998, he received his Master in Business Administration from Rice University in Houston, Texas.